Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 Kawasaki Ninja in Pearl Red Magma with just over 3,350 original miles.

Bike has the following:
Power Commander III USB
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Dual slip on exhaust
Flush mounted clear front turn signals and integrated clear brake/turn/tail light
Puig smoke double bubble windscreen
Free Style Ingenuity engine protection cage with extended frame sliders
Carbon front and rear brake cables with Ferodo front brake pads
Carbon fiber mirrors
Carbon fiber tank and gas cover pads
Hot Bodies Rear Tire Hugger
clear Stomp Grip tank grips
ProGrip hand grips red/black
and Pirelli Diablo Tires

Just bought:
Joe Rocket RTK 101 CF helmet

Joe Rocket Kawi super sport jacket
Alpinestars Carbon gloves
Scorpio SR-I500 2way alarm

*i've been on the forums for a while do to my dirtbike but i always knew that i would get off the dirt and on the road. let me know what you think. Mike.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. im so fired up i dont know why i'm sitting in front of this Comp. right now. LOL. Got to get up and work early 2morrow

·
Registered
126 Posts
Real pretty! I'd ditch the crash cage and the passenger pegs (you can always put them back on in about 5 minutes if you need them and have a rear seat). Unless you're planning on stunting the bike (why, with a bike that pretty) you can accomplish the same thing with frame sliders and good rearsets. That bike looks real clean and I love the color.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-I was thinking of removing the passenger pegs since it screws off(got the passenger seat). but I'm not taking the cage off. It wont be stunted in anyway but i do want to keep it protected and its very clean. looking into rearsets right now though. and i was actually thinking of removing the sticker off the cage.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
clean bike except for the stupid looking cage on it , the rest of the stuff could be dealt w/ but the cage just has "I do wheelies" written all over it regardless if you do them or not, to each their own though, but looks dumb imho ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Personally I love the cage, sure it says I do wheelies but more than that it says, I'm protecting my investment... I would have killed for one of those when I went down, would be saving me a lot of money right now.

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah sweet bike man. i remember the first time i got my bike. i was thrilled. ride safe. :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i removed the "freestyle ingenuity.com" sticker.
i'm having troubles with the install of the alarm but i'm gonna try to figure it out later.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I have the same red 05'. Don't you like the way it sometimes changes color based on the ambient lighting. I mean sometimes it looks metallic red, and under soft light it takes on a slight orange tint... the best Kawi red ever, and the best 600 ever. Plus I don't think the bike will look too dated anytime too soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the same red 05'. Don't you like the way it sometimes changes color based on the ambient lighting. I mean sometimes it looks metallic red, and under soft light it takes on a slight orange tint... the best Kawi red ever, and the best 600 ever. Plus I don't think the bike will look too dated anytime too soon.
I love it too it looks great and slightly diffrent every time. and it seems to be rare.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts