Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got it back together today. (after some A-hole ran me off the road) At first the color seemed to dark but after seeing it in the sun I fell in love.

I will be picking up my decals later today and the local shop is still working on my custom seats. I know the seat looks like poop. I did a poor job at shaving it but it will be fixed in a week.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Looks good! Might be a little dark for my taste, but I'm a little anal and would have insisted for an exact match to stock. I probly would have not painted the lowers either, but that is just me! Welcome back to the road!

·
Registered
276 Posts
i think the paint looks awesome congrats!

as far as the seats what i did to mine was take the seat foam out and cut a nice big square section out of the bottom side of it, them i cut a piece of softer foam to fit in the hole. that way i could keep the factory shape of the seat but make it alot softer. then i just stretched snake skin vynil over it and its great now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Love the blue, good choice

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice man, I love the lowers painted, I have always thought that Kawi cheaped out when they left the lowers matte black plastic...

Bike looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i like it! sups on the seat cowl?

and i think you need a tinted winshield

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.