Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i FINALLY got my bike back. The plastics are still cracked, i have been waiting for them for a few weeks... still havent come in. Im assuming its hard to come by these since the bike is so popular.. so hopefully they come in soon. i bought some epoxy and am going to "temporarily" patch up the front cowl, other than that she looks alright.. few scratches here and there just gonna leave it...

Took it to work today and man i felt more comfortable than i did before... taking the turns quite well, althought the bike seems slower than i remember it lol, but i dont need anything faster right now living in a packed city...

Anyways my question is this, the right fairing and left fairing tabs up by the handlebars are knocked outta wack... do you think they will easily go back into place? I tried to pop them back in and they wont budge.. it really irritates me and i want them to be flush again.. ill attach pics let me know if you think this is an easy fix.. most likely just popped out from the accident should hopefully pop back in nothing is broken off or anything...

Also got my icon merc 2 jacket.. pretty nice... a little short for my liking, but will most likely just be a summer jacket.

And also got the NO CUT fender eliminator kit.. i must say the quality is pretty good, im going to attempy to installl it tomorrow.. im a little worried about the wiring... but i will take pics and all that...

heres pics of the fairing tabs..

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
if you take off the fairing first and realign everythuing itll sit flush..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts