Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was using an Icon Subhuman helmet that was thrown in when I bought my bike but it was a size large where I needed a medium so I bought my wife and I two of the Scorpion EXO-400 Warhawk helmets in green/black from www.sportbiketrackgear.com for an awesome price. The graphics are not as sweet as the Icon Subhuman and the green doesn't match quite as perfect but they fit great and are super comfortable helmets. I had an EXO-700 when I had my 06' GSXR600 and loved it so when it came time to buy new helmets I went with Scorpion. below are a few pictures I took of the helmet and bike.

·
Registered
801 Posts
nice! o have a scorpion exo400 octane silver and grey for my 07 silver zx6r. looking to upgrade to the exo700 crackhead :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Gixxer was very rider friendly almost to the point that it just about rode itself. To be honest out of the three rockets I've had the 06' GSXR600 has been my favorite but then there are things I've found with all three bikes that I like about each of them better than the other. The 06'-07' Gixxers are just all around great bikes, I don't really care for the looks of the 08's but that's just my opinion. My 05' CBR600RR was a great bike also and was super easy to ride wheelies on because it did not have a slipper clutch but it was like riding on a horses saddle with the factory seat being so hard and thin. I ended up putting a Corbin on the Honda along with an Accumen gear indicator due to it not having a factory gear indicator in the cluster. below are pictures of all three of my bikes. You can see from the pictures that I had alot of time and money invested into the Honda, I took the bike apart and powder coated everything black.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have quite a few lids... 3 Arais, 4 scorpions & 1 shark...

My fav is the Shark... but the Scorpions get the most play. I have an EXO-700 that I use for the track & often when I know I am going to be around bad company... you know, the guys that make you misbehave on the road, LOL.

And 3 EXO-400's that are usually what I pick up on just about every ride... these are the quietest & nearly the most comfortable.

Great lids indeed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts