Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,445 Posts
Awww...she's so cute! hehe :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I've got a surprise for you all....

I should have it posted by tonight sometime.

HINT: I took one of those little beauties and completely remodeled it to be an EXACT replica of my 05 blue 6R. Every detail is perfect match.

Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by tweakmon
I've got a surprise for you all....

I should have it posted by tonight sometime.

HINT: I took one of those little beauties and completely remodeled it to be an EXACT replica of my 05 blue 6R. Every detail is perfect match.

Pics coming soon!
Cool! Can't wait to see it! Post pics as soon as you done with mods, lol I did FE already with integrated stop light [8D] lol Next on a list black painted windscreen, maybe some frame sliders heheh....
^^^Crazy guys modding the toys^^^ LMAO [:M11]

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

Seven ZX9R's
Four ZX10R's
Six ZX12R's

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,445 Posts
Hah...I have one Cagiva Tamburini superbike, a 1:8 scale Fila 999r, a ZX-9R, a 6RR christmas tree ornament, and a street bike made up entirely of thin rebar, nuts, screws, washers, and bolts.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Originally posted by kilaman

Seven ZX9R's
Four ZX10R's
Six ZX12R's

Thought we were only going for Kawis!!

In that case:
Yami R7
Busa
Duc 749s
Honda Inteceptor
And one more ZX9R

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
OK. As promised:

I took it completely apart, cleaned it up and removed all of the manufacturing burrs, then painted it to look SOMEWHAT like a 6R. One thing is for sure, the toy designer had no idea what the 6RR actually looked like. Now it looks much better, and I have my mini me[^] I also bought a second one to keep in the box.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Is there anything like that for the 03 and 04s!?

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,445 Posts
Originally posted by duh1nonly
Is there anything like that for the 03 and 04s!?
There's an 03 6RR sold by Hallmark at christmas time (at least, two years ago there was) as a tree ornament...it's a 6RR with a red helmet sitting on the seat, and like a christmas stocking hat sitting on top of the helmet, and it's supposed to be Santa's 6RR or something like that, but the bike is pretty accurate, and is colored properly and stuff.

I also saw a model of an 03 6RR on ebay once, but it was bought right away and I haven't seen another one. So...I think that's it. :/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.