Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I thought I was hot off the line, and I thought I could spank my buddy's s4... little did I know he's got a chip and took the emissions system off his turbo, allowing for 400 HP. Anyway, I took him off the line, but popped up the front from 1st->2nd and he passed me... we only had appx. 1 mile, so we let off soon afterward. I knew I was cooked. Better riding next time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
how dare u lose to a cager? Is it cuz of the wheelie? one time I took off from a light around 2 in the morning, so no one on the street, and the lights are spaced approximately 2-3km's apart. I went to 140km/h and held it there, and some guy in a M3 flew by me... he gained about 50 metres on me b4 I decided to smoke him, and I did, b4 the next light. The next light waz green,so we both kept goin ,but I still passed by him around 220km/h. But he was doing a good 200-210, and we kept goin till next red, which was not the next light, but the one after. he kept up, and we managed to say a few nice things to each other waiting for the Green. Of course, I did take off on him again on the Green, but he did not race this time. My buddy John wants to bring his dad's done up Corvette to race me next week, thinks he can beat me. It has he says 670hp on the dyno. It is a late 90's model from wut I can c. Wut do u guys think? maybe I shud post a new topic..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.