Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew got the licence today!! no more running around afraid of Da police:) although they are lovely fellows, they stopped me once asking for the license, obviously did not have it, they let me go they just wanted to check out my brand new 6R :) God Bless them!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations.

Did you get your license through a state motorcycle safety foundation (MSF) program? I had a permit for a long time before I actually got a license myself, but opted to go through an MSF course to get my license. It was a great course that taught me a lot about good riding skills.

Ride safe.

-bc

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Bkchu...Unfortunately where I come from we don't have such a comprehensive training programme available, whatever I learned I learned it on the street, I did however buy the MSF book, which really helped me a lot, especially in understanding the dynamics behind the motorbike and the cornering...good luck on your test Kalvin hope it arrives soon and be on the road as fast as possible....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
congratulations on the license. it's nice to see another rider taking the time to get one, no matter where you are from! spread the word to your friends! it can do nothing worse than improve your riding...

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Congrats on the license and the bike!! Ride safe and welcome to the forum.

--David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.