Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 1988 ZX750R (known in the UK as the GPX750R) she was found laying on her side 3 years ago, having never been registered anywhere in the wrold. I spent 2 years getting it ready and in 2007 it was registered in the UK for the first time ever. The log book shows no previous owners and never registered anywhere outside the UK. No one seems to know how it got where it was or why it was never registered, but it has all been checked out including by customs and excise and all is ok. She is MOTd having now had 2 of them and this one is till june next year. All the 2000 miles well not quite I think it's 1980ish have been done by me and it has had all the parts which had gone off with age like clutch plates and brake pads replaced and of course a full service and new battery fitted. Starts first time and rides like a new bike. Having been nocked about in the rear of a shop for 18 years it did get a few scratches here and there, but there is no corrosion as such. I am disabled and really not up to the task of putting it back to imaculate, which should only involve respraying and putting new decals on. I had to put a new ignition lock and tank cap lock on as the keys were God knows where after all those years laying around. Some one could make a totally amaizing bike from it. It has an agreed value with Footman James insurance of £3500, she is a great bike, I am open to sensible offers please.

07801353644 01302 539594

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.