Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday October 25th will be the grand opening for my personal freind and former WERA racer Neal Scalf aka Nitrous Neal. He makes some pretty nice stuff if you're looking for just about any bike you want. Check out www.totalperformanceracing.com to get a taste.

We're doing a ride and that'll be headed for TPR's new place.Meet at Rochester Road and Hamlin Road (Rams Horn parking lot). We leave at 12pm sharp for Neal’s bike shop. For those who want to go on a ride (about an hour), we leave by 1pm. If you miss us at Rams Horn, Neal’s address is 3059 (building B) Dixie Highway, Waterford MI 48328.

Saturday will be the Grand Opening for Total Performance Racing (Neal’s shop). There will be specials on custom accessories, brand name accessories, tires, shirts, stickers and many other items. The biggest to-do for us on this day is a special price of $318 (shipped) for Pirelli Supercorsa’s for those who want some track meats on their bike.

Trackoholics will also be represented at this event. If you need any information about the company, this is the place to come (Well, you can try the track too! October 18th and 19th Trackoholics will be at Grattan).

We will head back to the shop for a BBQ after the ride to hang out and chat.

For those of you in Michigan I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Strongbad,

The ride that you speak of is that on Oct. 25th as well? Weather permitting I'll try and make it. I finished my track season at Gingerman last Saturday, so my ZX6RR has her Street clothes back on.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Nice looking stuff. Does he only cater to the Gixxers or are those just the pics he decided to use? I would be interested in some items...

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
X1 - The grand opening ride is on the 25th. Look for black #47!

mred, he can build you anything you want. Neal is quite the machinist. It he hasn't made it already, he can call me up and take measurements off my bike [:d]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Strongbad,

Were you riding south bound on I-75 near Adams Rd. exit around 2:10 to 2:15 PM today (10/7). I passed someone (I was heading north bound on 75) on a black what looked like a 03' ZX6R with a race number (white backround w/black number).

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that was definately me! I saw some dood on what appeared to be a 954 heading the other direction. It sure wasn't a Buell or an RR for that matter.

People always know when it's me around town [:d]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.