Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the mirrors on these bikes are pretty crap unless you like looking at your elbows, is there a way to extend them slightly ot an aftermarket alternative, cheers

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,424 Posts
Babies. Ride any Ducati superbike from the last 12 years, then come complaining to me that the Kawi mirrors suck. lol [:p]

·
Registered
26 Posts
IS the fitment and everything the same if i wanted to buy 04gsxr mirros for my 2006 zx6r? IF so sounds perfect!

·
Registered
859 Posts
PICS OF GIXXER MIRRORS!!!!! I was thinking of trying the R1 or R6 mirrors because of the quick folding action, anyone ever checked fitment??? PICS PLEASE!!!!!

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,424 Posts
Originally posted by Colortrix
i think i'd be too busy complaining about the flaking rocker arms to notice the mirrors.
Only if you bought a 748 pre-testastretta. Any of the modern Duc's don't have that problem at all, and a siginificantly less number of 9xx Tamburini's have the problem than 748's

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by dragknt
Babies. Ride any Ducati superbike from the last 12 years, then come complaining to me that the Kawi mirrors suck. lol [:p]
Ride any ducati in general, actually any sportbike the mirrors suck. So people quit you bitchin they are never gonna get better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.