Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm a new member to the board..I've ridden and owned a few bikes and the my '03 6r kicks all their BUTTS. I've been reading the message boards for a few months and finally got unlazy enough to actually join...all the tips and information are top notch, keep it up. As soon as I figure out how to I'll post pix of my ride.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
welcome aboard!
To post pix, you'll need to be logged in, if your having problems staying logged in, do the following:
-Goto Tools, Internet options
-Click on Privacy and then the Edit button at the bottom
-type in 64.220.22.204 and hit allow
-Hit OK, click back to the general tab
-Click Delete cookies.
-login again

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot CDN...oh by the way, anybody in south jersey (atlantic city area) that needs a riding buddy..just give me a shout

·
Registered
700 Posts
yea, this site is dope. I learn something new everyday. People are always willing to help and not much flaming goes on. Pretty coo environment.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea like i said i've been reading the board for a while now.....I laid it down back in july with no sliders...4500 in damage and a broke hand, i just got the bike back and now i'm ready to start puttin some mods on it for next year :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
this site does kick ass cuz there is tons of good insight, information, and not too much flaming and namecalling... I used to go to eclipse boards to find info on turbochargers and half the time ur reading posts that seem like soap operas. Quit the drama already.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll have to say I've been a member for only a month now, but i've been poking around here for a few months...and it's more of a family then anything else. Everybody is great, I think it has something to do with kawasaki's.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
i agree,im new aswell and board does look good. ive never owned a kawasaki before,always been yamaha and suzuki,picking up my 02 model in about 5 hours time,cant wait. first big bike woohoo.
so if anyone in scotland sees someone on a blue zx driving VERY carefully this afternoon,thatll be me 8 )
col

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.