Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wish I could actually download it. Rossi can really brake, I didnt realise there was a way to braking. I just come in fast brake like shit and there done and done.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
wish I could actually download it. Rossi can really brake, I didnt realise there was a way to braking. I just come in fast brake like shit and there done and done.
One of the best lessons we did in superbike school was the no brake drill. My lap times obviously went down, but my corner speed and exit speed went WAY up. That exercise alone was the single most influential activity for improving my lap times.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
One of the best lessons we did in superbike school was the no brake drill. My lap times obviously went down, but my corner speed and exit speed went WAY up. That exercise alone was the single most influential activity for improving my lap times.
Lots of people disagree with it saying that you need to relearn braking afterwards, not that I agree with them.

Anyways, bump for a good vid. It seems a lot of this is covered in a lot of keith code's stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
It's funny cause in his auto biography he states that he doesn't like anyone telling him how to ride. :D

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
that's a great helmet lol. You're right, he doesn't seem to look through to the extent that we're taught. His eyes could be looking farther than it appears, though.

Maybe because at those extreme lean angles you'd have to be looking up? lol

·
28,939 Posts
that's a great helmet lol. You're right, he doesn't seem to look through to the extent that we're taught. His eyes could be looking farther than it appears, though.

Maybe because at those extreme lean angles you'd have to be looking up? lol
it was brought up in an interview or article a few years back, dont have a clue where to find it now though....

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Maybe he has the track memorized and doesnt need to look..

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Will be subscribing to watch this later...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
it was brought up in an interview or article a few years back, dont have a clue where to find it now though....
find it :D
Maybe he has the track memorized and doesnt need to look..
I was thinking the same.

:::watches video one more time:::

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
google flv viewer. There should be some small programs that work. Make sure you get it from a reputable site like download.com or something.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm trying to organise a superbike school day with afew mates, I really want to learn some new skills.
I gonna save the vid and review it again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts