Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get a hugger for my 08, i was stuck between puig or hot bodies. i was wondering if anybody had pics of a green zx6 w/ green hugger and one w/ black hugger. im just not sure what color i want. i fdont know if i want it to stand out or blend in with the swingarm.
im leaning more toward black
thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Personaly I think the black or maybe a CF would look better. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a green Hot Bodies on my 07 (will try to post a picture soon) and am pretty happy with it. The only problem though is they claim it is color matched perfectly but it definatly is NOT. It's a few shades different. Not too noticable but you can definatly tell. The bikehas been garage stored and very well taken care of so I know it's not due to any fading etc. and other accessories that I have gotten that claimed to be color matched actually do match perfectly so I'm sure it's the hugger that is "wrong"

Other than that though the hugger is great. Just depends on how picky you are

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm still pissed that the ZX-6R doesn't come with one stock anymore, all the other brands still come with them stock. I agree the green hugger would make to bike to green but then again the gloss black doesn't look right either unless it's on a black bike. I think it would look better with a dull black or natural black plastic colored hugger like they used to come with. Just more crap like this and the solo seat cowl that makes me wish I would have bought another GSXR600.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a 08. Blue zx6 I just ordered the color mached hugger I personally think it looks better than the black..
Can you post a pic of the blue one when you get it on??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts