Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
someone posted a while back that they make'em for our 03's. you gotta call them to check their availability. I'd like to see pics as well before I go that route. looks pretty trik!

·
Registered
364 Posts
i put those flush mounts on my 03 zx600 RR. the color match (green) is not exact, but they are close enough to live with. they are extremly bright lights(nice:).

·
Registered
364 Posts
oh i forgot, installation is a breeze. just cut my wires from my stock signals (which were removed) so i could use the factory connector. crimped new lights to old factory connectors and just plugged in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a pair of the silver Greg's Custom front flushmounts. they run around $110 for a set. They've been making them for the 636's for a few months now...but they had been painted. The paint is good quality and it is supose to match great, but its not the long lasting quality of the other units that they sell that are powdercoated. I guess Greg's was just waiting for the powdercoat shop to match all the 636 colors perfectly. After calling them for the past month every couple of days, i was informed last week that they are now powdercoated in ALL COLORS. Just remember that when you order them from www.ema-usa.com to ask specifically for the powdercoated ones, because they still have some painted ones in stock. I'll try to get some pictures up here ASAP when i get those babies in the mail

Chuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.