Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't go down or anything, just think that I am getting way to dangerous, the other day I was screaming down the road, i hit 142 on the speedo, with a passenger on the back, passed a cop, and took a few turns real quick so he wouldn't catch me.

oh by the way I was also weaving in and out of traffic on a busy road, and all I had on was gloves and a helmet, no other riding gear.

need time to reflect on my stupidity and on what could of happened, so I am staying off of the bike till I feel I have learned my lesson.

·
Registered
21 Posts
anyone got a Noddy badge for him?? I just don't think you've fallen hard enough yet, that's the only time you come down to earth - take it easy man

·
Registered
185 Posts
At least you realized before you got hurt or dead!!!!! Same thing happened to me I was getting to reckless and got lucky ---- I dropped my bike while standing still. Wouldn't ride for two days

Paul

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yeah be safe out there man, it maybe a good thing to chill out for a couple of days and re evaluate yourself.

·
Registered
337 Posts
SHAME!!! Think of your passenger if not yourself. A guy I know here in town had his '97 go down on a corner at fairly low speeds a few years ago. chick on the back wasn't wearing a helmet. she hit her head and died.

I give you props for grounding yourself. Please be careful! I hate to hear about any of us getting hurt.:(

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey I know I was doing wrong, I noticed myself that whole previous week getting more daring and stupid, that is alos another reason why I grounded myself, today is the first day back on the bike, feels good, but the thought that keeps coming in my mind is not wether or not I killed myself, but if i came out ok and she was killed or severely disfigured. and by the way I have been down before at about 40 mph slid a pretty good way road rash all over my arm thought I broke my ankle and the biggest bruise I had ever seen on my side from were my cell phone was, the bruise was the most painful, I could barely walk cause of that.

I learned my lesson though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think that happens to all of us at some time or another and at our own level of crazyness.Its good that you took time to think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.