Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
I second riders discount. I'm actually probably going to pick one up through TJ at RidersDiscount. Saw a gopro at the IMS and it was smaller than I thought. Pictures make it look to be much bigger.

Have to find a space to put it on my bike first though. Maybe behind the windoscreen if there's room

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
I second riders discount. I'm actually probably going to pick one up through TJ at RidersDiscount. Saw a gopro at the IMS and it was smaller than I thought. Pictures make it look to be much bigger.

Have to find a space to put it on my bike first though. Maybe behind the windoscreen if there's room
There's so many ways of mounting the camera, that you can put it almost anywhere.

There are official GoPro mounts then you have after market mounts like Ram-Mount.com

This mount would be cool on the passenger seat: WHITEWATER-KOA: Gopro Mount System

:)

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera $232 SHIPPED

GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera $232 SHIPPED

Amazon.com offers the GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera for $232.27 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $20. This camera can be mounted on a motorcycle, car, ATV, jet ski, or almost any other vehicle. (It cal also be mounted on a helmet.) Features include 1080p video recording, 170° lens, water resistance of up to 180 feet, and more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I have been talking with Gopro and a few other vender's about opening up my own shop in the very near further. So I thought if I could get a big group together and it would help me in getting them to know them and the plus would be everyone gets a good deal. I'm not looking to make money on everyone but I have been in on a few group buys and they worked out well. I know I'm new to the site and with the whole forum thing but I'm really liking the whole idea on how to meet good people and hear every ones story and most of all save some money!!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
ok before i bite on that amazon deal whats the largest capacity SD card i can use for it?
i remember it was mentioned on the forums a while back that there was a firmware update for certain SD cards but im not too sure and from what i can find on google a 32gb is enough for 4 hours in 1080p.

·
Registered
425 Posts
ok before i bite on that amazon deal whats the largest capacity SD card i can use for it?
i remember it was mentioned on the forums a while back that there was a firmware update for certain SD cards but im not too sure and from what i can find on google a 32gb is enough for 4 hours in 1080p.
Not sure about capacity but mine only liked the Kingston Class IV 16gb. I think I tried 3 other class VI cards before I got the Kingston and they were terrible. Transcend, Adata, and another I can't remember. I think there's a bit online about what definitely works

·
Registered
62 Posts
It says up to 32gb. I use a 16gb PNY and no issues. When a little more cash falls into my lap, I'll look into a 32.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
GoPro HERO 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder $224 + Free Shipping

From Dealnews:

BuyDig.com offers the GoPro HERO 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder, model no. CHDMH-001, for $299. Coupon code "GOPRO25" cuts it to $224.25. With free shipping, that's $8 below our February mention and the lowest total price we could find by $16. This camera can be mounted on a motorcycle, car, ATV, jet ski, or almost any other vehicle. (It can also be mounted on a helmet.) Features include 1080p video recording, 170° lens, water resistance of up to 180 feet, and more.
  • Brand: GoPro
  • Model Number: CHDMH-001

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
GoPro HERO 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder $224 Free Shipping

GoPro HERO 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder

BuyDig.com offers the GoPro HERO 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder, model no. CHDMH-001, for $299. Coupon code "GOPRO25" cuts it to $224.25. With free shipping, that's tied with our mention from two weeks ago and the lowest total price we could find by $45. This camera can be mounted on a motorcycle, car, ATV, jet ski, or almost any other vehicle. (It can also be mounted on a helmet.) Features include 1080p video recording, 170° lens, water resistance of up to 180 feet, and more.
Model Number: CHDMH-001

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Patriot 8GB Class 4 SDHC Card $5 After Rebate & Free Shipping

Patriot 8GB Class 4 SDHC Card $5 After Rebate & Free Shipping

newegg.com offers the Patriot 8GB Signature Series SDHC Class 4 Secure Digital High-Capacity Memory Card, model no. PSF8GSDHC4, for $9.99. This $5 mail-in rebate drops it to $4.99. With free shipping, that's $0.61/GB, a buck under our mention from a month ago, and the lowest total total price we've seen for any 8GB Class 4 SDHC. (It's a current price low by $11.) Rebate ends April 19.
Brand: PatriotModel Number: PSF8GSDHC4

41 - 56 of 56 Posts