Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On-Road, for any major 4 Japanese sportbike they make it for (tell your buddies with R1's and Gixxers)
$309 + shipping
Minimum 10
Call 714-521-2420 or pm me your contact info
Ends 9/8/06

·
Registered
167 Posts
thats a good price. i called saturday and the guy said it was 477.00 plus shipping. figures i get one wednesday for 360.00 when i could have waited. story of my life.:(

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Originally posted by m1215
thats a good price. i called saturday and the guy said it was 477.00 plus shipping. figures i get one wednesday for 360.00 when i could have waited. story of my life.:(
I think that the story of EVERYONE'S life is that "there is always a better deal".

Live with the fact that you saved $117 from your first quoted price and spent $51 "too much".

--David

·
Registered
167 Posts
i agree. i waited to get one for a decent price but i figured the way the roads are here and the several close calls i had, i felt i shouldnt wait much longer. i took it out today and its like night and day. i would have paid the 477.00 if thats all i could find. it does help a lot on the washboard roads we have.
haha, shithole philly, i grew up there in kensington. not the same city anymore. i hate going there.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Roads are shitty on the other side of this craphole state, too. I travel a lot of western PA top to bottom and they are mostly all crappy roads. You can always tell when you cross into another state because the road automatically gets nicer.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by WHOA636

[:+1]
This is for GPR only. We got a smokin deal on a bunch of 'em so we're passing it on to you guys.
The GB price is under dealer cost

·
Registered
56 Posts
I want to do this but I dont get money until Tuesday, is it possible to hold a slot until then. I would deposit my check and then pay for it after that. Also do you get to pick what color, I would prefer blue or black.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.