Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
hey guys has anyone installed one of these on there bikes? got any pics? what does it sound like? any help would be great!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Damn. $300 for a slip-on for a 636? How much do we get off for a group buy? A little more detail would be nice here.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Actually, that half - high mount system for the 929 looks killer. Let us know how much we get off the price, and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
This is a member forum. If you're going to advertise here and questions are asked, answer them here, don't just request members to email you.

We're here to support our members and I don't see your tactics helping our members or our forum. This doesn't sound anything even near a group buy. Consider this a warning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have noticed, I don't have a click and buy shopping cart on my website. Ever wonder why? I do all business over the phone and through E-mail. This is labor intensive. Trust me when I say, it's far easier to have a click and buy website. It has no customer service or effort of any kind involved. I call it "professional order taking." When you have LOW prices other dealers will forward your link to the manufacturers and "create waves" (AKA bitch). Trust me, I've had it done. The manufacturer in turn comes down hard on the dealer to "bring the prices up" or even threatens to drop them as a dealer. This causes the prices to stay up or remain high. Is this what you really want? You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot every time you post a price on the forum. The R6 message net learned this long ago. All I am trying to do is extend a great deal to you. I'm a bit shocked that you're "warning" me for it?! I've done SEVERAL grop buys in the past with companies like Devil and I currently have one gong on with M4 for some of the Suzuki guys on full systems. Hopefully this will shed some light on the matter. For those who want an Indigo pipe, November is the time to get one. I've negotiated a killer deal for this buy. I can assure you these prices will go up after this offer. Thanks for you patience and understanding.

·
Registered
164 Posts
if your talking group rates everyone wants price and a number of pipes to buy to get the group rate. if we all just email. you wont know who we are from the site and how do we know were all getting a group rate. ive heard nothing but good things about hammy, but thats the wrong way to go about group rates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can tell you that I've done group buys in the past and they are a HUGE hassle. Let me worry about the number of buyers. I'm working this through two forums to get this deal. Jesus, do I have to reveal ALL of my secrets here?!! What are you more interested in, group rates or a great price? When you look at the retail price and the price you are getting it for it's pretty simple to figure out!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is a group buy. I have a number of peices I have to meet. I've included this forum in on this buy. If I don't meet the number, I'll eat the loss instead of going through the hassle of "whose in, whose out." Thats the biggest pain for everyone about group buys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Allow me to bring you up to speed on the history of Indigo Sports. Years ago they use to make their own slip-on's. They later became the U.S. Distributor for LeoVince and got real hot & heavy into their stuff and stopped their own production. After years of dealing with LeoVince (a logistics nightmare) they dumped them. This just recently happened. They are now back into making their own stuff and I must say I'm pretty impressed. Their cans have a deep husky sound to them and they really howl at top end. What I really like is that with several of the high mount slip-on's (636 included) the mid-pipe has a taper as it enters the front of the can. It's 60mm in diameter and that sucker can breath!! Another nice feature is that they come with a carbon fiber heel guard. They are made in the U.S. and are a great value for the money. They have put a ton of money and work into designing these new systems and have so far concentrated on the newer models. The high mounts sit way up high too. I can assure you these cans are a winner. They are new and all things new take time to catch on. I can tell you that of all the people I have sold them to they love them and have been very pleased. I have not heard one single negative comment from my customers on this brand. I have received great praise on them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.