Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i talked to dave from http://www.spartanleathers.com and he is putting together a group buy on CUSTOM leather suits... if you are interested in this stay tuned. I'll post how many people we need and what the final price will be. $425 is his original price that you can see on his website... so it should be cheaper than that... The more people the better, LOL. I got this from the SV forum and I heard the guy makes really good suits...

Here is the email he sent me....

I'll tell you what Sam,
If you can get 20 orders, and get the spreadsheet/image work done, I can do the base suits for $380 each. I still have to charge $20 for custom lettering if people want it, and if the men's 2pc is available by then I will have to charge and extra $25 for it, as that's how much more it costs me to have those made. And if anybody wants back protectors, I'll sell those for $35 each instead of $50.
So:
Base Mens 1pc or Women's 2pc - $380
Base Mens 2pc - $405
Custom lettering - $20
Shipping - $23

As regards this group buy, these prices would be only for your group buy. I cant offer these prices to everybody, so I'd appreciate it if you didnt advertise the price openly.

If that's all agreeable, and if you have any questions, let me know.
Thanks,
Dave Baumann
Spartan Apparel

... that said... Let me know who is in... I'm advertising this on kawiforums.com, csc forum, and hai... so 20 people should be easy to do. I already got people that are willing to do this from other forums... so tell me who is in.... (I think I already have 12 people that want to for sure do it. Try to really go through with the group buy, nobody likes a flaker. This is the info I need from you guys...
Screen name-kind of suit-NO/YES lettering/back hump or no back hump/back protector or not/what forum

List
1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/NO lettering/NO back protector-kawi forum

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
damn thats REALLY cheap for a custom suit. i would like to see what the group buy price would be,

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is the email he sent me....

I'll tell you what Sam,
If you can get 20 orders, and get the spreadsheet/image work done, I can do the base suits for $380 each. I still have to charge $20 for custom lettering if people want it, and if the men's 2pc is available by then I will have to charge and extra $25 for it, as that's how much more it costs me to have those made. And if anybody wants back protectors, I'll sell those for $35 each instead of $50.
So:
Base Mens 2pc - $405
Custom lettering - $20
Shipping - $23

As regards this group buy, these prices would be only for your group buy. I cant offer these prices to everybody, so I'd appreciate it if you didnt advertise the price openly.

If that's all agreeable, and if you have any questions, let me know.
Thanks,
Dave Baumann
Spartan Apparel

... that said... Let me know who is in... I'm advertising this on kawiforums.com, csc forum, and hai... so 20 people should be easy to do. I already got people that are willing to do this from other forums... so tell me who is in.... (I think I already have 12 people that want to for sure do it. Try to really go through with the group buy, nobody likes a flaker. This is the info I need from you guys...
Screen name-kind of suit-NO/YES lettering-back protector or not-what forum

List
1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/NO lettering/NO back protector/kawi forum

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
List

1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/NO lettering/NO back protector/kawi forum
2. Nito209/ Base 1 piece mens suit/ No lettering/ WITH the back protector/ Kawi Forums

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
List
1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/shipped to guessinthe2000 address/NO lettering/back hump/csc forum
2. Nito209/ Base 1 piece mens suit/ No lettering/ WITH the back protector/ Kawi Forums
3 asp_125/base mens 1pc/no lettering/back hump/csc forum

·
Registered
83 Posts
So this is a custom fit suit right? sounds good, whens the final date of the gb? how many ppl on the gb so far? if theres more than 20 ppl can price go even lower?

·
Registered
182 Posts
+1 on best way to get correct size. I'm in for sure if the two piece comes out. And on his site it says we can choose the colors is a color list available?

·
Banned
193 Posts
1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/shipped to guessinthe2000 address/NO lettering/back hump/csc forum
3 asp_125/base mens 1pc/no lettering/back hump/csc forum
4. laflsyl10 / Base mens 1pc/no lettering/back hump/kawi forums

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
+1 on best way to get correct size. I'm in for sure if the two piece comes out. And on his site it says we can choose the colors is a color list available?
the 2 piece suit is out...

Base Mens 2pc - $405
Custom lettering - $20
Shipping - $23

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok i'm in for a men's base 2 pc, no lettering with back hump. Should we pm you the sizing and colors or wait till we get the 20 ppl?

·
Registered
618 Posts
damn! great prices. i just bought a cheap suit about a month ago and havent even used it.. this is tempting.. its a shame he doesnt have custom jackets

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
guessin... I'm totally in for this, but i won't have the funds until mid September. If the GB is going to go that long, count me in... if it ends before then I'll have to bow out. Just putting that out there... I'll keep my eyes on this thread for more details.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts