Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a 99 ZX6R up to last week. Today I bought a 2002 R1. Should I never come back again until I am wiser adn buy another Kawasaki or stay amoung fellow riders? I would love to stay if the crew is ok having a Yammie owner invloved.

Here she is...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Curious, why would you stay? It's all in personal preference if you ask me. If I just bought a Benz (and sold my Beemer), I wouldn't be hanging out at the BMW site. I would be gaining as much knowledge as I could about my new toy!;) BTW, nice looking bike. Good luck! Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
why leave. it a bike site. alot of people own different bikes[8D]stay and hang. nice ride. like the 03 gsxr, and the 02 r1 with the flames on it

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I belong to the R1 forum as well, but I love this forum. I think the people are cool, it's well maintined, personal experinaces ... any many of these issues apply to two wheeles in general other than specifics. I guess I was thinking that's why there are so many diffrent catagories like, pictures, movies, babes, race, track ....

Based on the votes, I leave or stay. I never been one to stay where I'm not wanted. I unerstand where you coming from.

Thanks 41_fire.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I sold my zx6r to a friend and bought an 01 929rr. I'm still here:D
I figure that everything I need to know about bikes, I already know, plus I can check out the CBR boards if I have a CBR-specific question. I've posted on here way too many times to just pick up and leave and start all over;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks TommyV, so I'm not alone:D
How you like the 929, I almost bought one of those as well. I got the best price on this 02 R1 (6500) w/ 4000 miles, I thought it was a good deal...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
If I could describe the 929 in one word, "Amazing". The brakes, the suspension, the power, the throttle response, the FI, everything.

You paid $6500? Damn. I paid $6200 for the 929 with 4000 miles on it. You got a killer deal.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
You're OK in my book [:M86]

I tell you, if prices get any lower on them here, I may buy one too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice looking R1 ............... My buddy has one with an M4 highmount. Sounds really sweet on that bike! Ride it and enjoy the hell out of it!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I was hoping I wouldn't get dissed off the board, so far so good. I pick my new bike up on Monday!!!!:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
just hang around dude - you could get pretty good stuff outta here. plus some of these fuckers are really hilarious and pretty damn cool but i would expect some yamahaha jokes too. good luck w/ur new bike

bowdown
[:M83]

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Why would you stay? I dunno, maybe you don't LIKE hanging around the most brilliant minds in all of motorcycling :D. Seriously, I don't think the forum has shunned any other brands from remaining. Hell, one of our moderators has been a Honda guy as long as I remember !!! [:0]

You'll always be welcome. We just don't wanna talk Yer-Gramma-Has on the forum !!! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.