Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE the 03 GSXR 1000! Let me explain. Each person has a good and bad side. The good side controls most of us, but if you got on a GSXR 1000, all of a sudden your nice smile turns to a sinister, evil one. All you want to do is grab the gas and wheelie everywhere. You want to race everything. It is the most absurd use of power. Actually, I love it. If the 10R does what it claims, I will DEFINATLY trade the gsxr for the 10 the day it comes out.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I ride with a guy who has an '03 Gixxer 1000, and it is fucking insane. If I owned that bike, I would probably kill myself on it. Sure, it would be fun, but I'd rather sit back and watch him do insane wheelies for miles at time down the highway in third gear while he sips on a double latte.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Have you messed with the suspension much on your '96? I had the front down 5 mm and the rear up 5 mm. The chief mechanic at the Keith Code school said that on these he would just jack the rear up as far as it would go. I just changed it and jacking up the rear all the way is a little more than the -5/+5 setup but it feel really good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.