Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Balls or not, the first time he wrecks on the highway wearing only his helmet and that t-shirt, he'll discover new meaning to the word PAIN.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
that quality is terrible i could barley see anything. How fast was that car going 35? why his he flying by it so damn fast? music was good.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
It looked like it was sped up a few times. I don't know...could be wrong. Yeah on gear is scary. The wheelie's looked good though, maybe with enough practice he'll be able to steer'em.

But personally I hate clutching...

·
Registered
278 Posts
yal l should jinx the dude on wrecking, i've wrecked before wheelin on freeway. pain isn't fun, but call it ignorgance, but i still do the same shit, and get crazier each time. If you gonna ride, then ride, if your gonna cruise well cruise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
glad at least someppl liked my video, i only had the bike for maybe 6 weeks the time that i made the video. now i'm such a better rider, stunter, more experienced overall. i got the bike in april and made this video shortly after in may. thanks for the invite to wreck on freeways hoss real nice of you. you should see the bike now though its crunchy as fuck, but i also have lik 3 sets of plastics, some custom painted, other blown and ready to wreck. i'm working on customizing 12 bars and crash cages for the 636 cuz nobody else does. if anyone is interested let me know.

let the stunting begin.......

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I wasn't inviting you to wreck on the highway. I was saying that if and when you do wreck without gear on, you'll regret it. A close friend of mine wrecked his F4i on the highway doing a 60mph wheelie wearing shorts and a wife-beater. Took the hospital four hours to clean his wounds, and then he couldn't hardly stand to be awake he was in so much pain. Couldn't leave the house for two weeks. To each his own though....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.