Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Official n00b
16,951 Posts
PRO Match Ultra 6" HC - 10mm | Armscor International, Inc

im not sure if this was one of the ones I posted previously or not. but, a full 6" barrel, and double stack mag. 17 rds of 10mm. yes please!!
Nice!

But JFC that thing is 46+ ounces unloaded! With 17 rounds it's probably close to 56 ounces. There's one on gunbroker for $1095 ;) Or looks like Bud's Gun Shop has them, but you have to login in to request a price.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
PSA: If anyone is looking for a Smith and Wesson Shield, Bodyguard, or SDVE pistol there is a rebate program active from 4/1/17-6/30/17. $75 off Shields, $50 off Bodyguards, and $25 off SDVEs.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/rebates
About to pull the trigger on a shield in 9mm. $325 after rebate (we get raped here in KA).

·
Official n00b
16,951 Posts
About to pull the trigger on a shield in 9mm. $325 after rebate (we get raped here in KA).
Hold up. Check out PSA. Not sure if they ship to KA, but their Shield 9mm are on sale for about $300 BEFORE rebate

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Is the only thing different about the KA Shield the chamber indicator and I'm guessing a heavier trigger?
I think its just the indicator - they dont have any trigger requirements like NJ or wherever.

·
Official n00b
16,951 Posts
I think its just the indicator - they dont have any trigger requirements like NJ or wherever.
That's dumb, #1 rule of guns treat them as if they're always loaded. Yeah MA has a trigger requirement. KA's gunlist is idiotic.

·
Official n00b
16,951 Posts
If anyone is interested in getting their slide cut for an optic or milled in general, Maple Leaf Firearms is having a promotion with Tactical Toolbox on YouTube. Optic cuts are $125 then cerakoting is another $40 for single colors. Using code TTB20, will get you 20% off any work done.

Maple Leaf Firearms

61 - 73 of 73 Posts