1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hacking To Ride Kawasaki In 2007

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2006/Sep/060920b.htm

by dean adams
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Knowledgeable sources say that Jamie Hacking (35) will ride Kawasaki machines in 2007, including the Superbike class.

Hacking has ridden for Yamaha for the past several years, culminating his tenure with Brand Y by winning both the Supersport and Superstock championships this season.

ENDS

well at least green is getting somebody good to replace tommy... still cant believe that bastard is going to zuki.

·
Registered
554 Posts
That's a good start but I would like to see Ben Boz also. Roger is injury prone.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hacking is definately a good rider,so good for Kawi for spending the $ to get him. I hope he has a little more success with the SB then Tommy had.

Going to be weird seeing Hacking in green leathers in 07'.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Hacking is a great rider, Kawi's lucky to have him. His experience will help Roger too. I'll still be rootin for Tommy on that Zuk anyhow!

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
I like Jamie Hacking so this is good news.

It just hit me how weird it's going to look in the paddock with the Haydens in different leathers.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
So apparantly Tommy really is going to go ride for Yosh then. So poor Hacking is going to win TWO titles, and still change teams. My question is, will be be wearing the #1 plate if he rode supersport or superstock (most likely Kawi wont field a Superstock team) even though he won them for Yami?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am excited to see Hacker coming over to the green machine but it leaves me with a question. Obviously it is good to see Hacker and his experience on the green machine helping Roger, but what does that mean for Eric Bostrom and Yamaha? Does Hacker leaving mean Yamaha may not field a Superbike team again whick is the reason to jump to Kawi? Is Eboz still without a Superbike ride, or is Yamaha going with the younger Eboz and Disalvo on a Superbike effort in 07? I know this is a Kawi site and I was hoping for Eboz to be back on green!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yami gauranteed EBoz and Shittysalvo a spot in superbike, since hacking didnt get a superbike spot he was looking for,he made the switch

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I honestly think 2007 is going to be a comeback season for Kawasaki.. I think they're going to do big things this season! It's about time, after all, right?

·
Registered
194 Posts
It going to be an awesome year for team green in 07'. Ive been a huge fan of hacking for years now every since I got my first bike. It will be great to see him put Kawi on the blocks next year, and give the Suzuki and Yamaha factory rides a run for their money. And you right seen the Haydens in different leathers will be a very odd sight, didnt think I would ever see those 2 rides for different brands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.