Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had my bike dyno'd today...107hp

· Registered
426 Posts
Do you have any Mods (besides the exhaust)? Mine turned out 117hp with a PVCIII, full exhaust, K&N filter and jumper mod. Just curious. I know dyno's don't all turn out the same numbers, but they aren't that different.

· Registered
226 Posts
Do you have any Mods (besides the exhaust)? Mine turned out 117hp with a PVCIII, full exhaust, K&N filter and jumper mod. Just curious. I know dyno's don't all turn out the same numbers, but they aren't that different.
That makes sense since I dyno'd 115.4 on my 04, and obviously the 05/06s have the better cams.

OP, hopefully nobody in the 03/04 ZX6R section find this thread. I recently had my bike dyno'd and they only gave me the horsepower numbers, and everyone called shenanigans. They stated hp numbers were impossible without tq numbers.

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i only have a slip-on

· Registered
586 Posts
my 06 only dynoed at 103 with a chopped down 2bros slipon :/ not sure if thats anygood but judgin by this not soo much...and i had it done at deals gap and down here in FL during thunder beach and they both got hte same numbers...according to the one here at thunderbeach they showed my a/f ratio as almost dead on...i have headers sitting in the garage im debating about

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.