0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks cleaner and better. what u think?

yes i know the pics are kinda dark

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like rust for some reason. ill just paint over it. i do have a cutting wheel tool at work. gotta stop being lazy and cut those studs off the pipe.

·
Registered
192 Posts
it looks great.Did the same thing on my bike after repainting it.No more decals,everybody is asking.I s that a 636? Oh yeah baby,that's a 636 !![:M6][:M117]

·
Registered
879 Posts
^ +1.... i've had my decals off for several months now. people always asking if its a 10? "Uuuum, no...look at the headlights and that SINGLE pipe under the seat"

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys. i would get rid of the tank sticker as well if it was easy to remove like the other ones. i think the front signals are next :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
+1 Looks nice. Now I know what mine will look like when I get home to start ripping it apart more!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
b/c my quest involved removing only the FACTORY stickers

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Oooh! I was hoping when I saw the title that it would be a blue one! Now I know what mine would look like. I've been considering removing my decals too, but I don't know if I'm going to...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just remember if you have the flat blue and you remove the decals. Dont remove the Kawi on the tank. It is shinny blue underneath

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by turdworks
Just remember if you have the flat blue and you remove the decals. Dont remove the Kawi on the tank. It is shinny blue underneath
umm, I didn't think ANY of us could remove the decals on the tank. I thought they were underneath the clearcoat? I guess the matte finishes don't have a clearcoat, so perhaps that's what you're referring to.

·
Registered
785 Posts
ooooh, so my tank sticker will come off! Sweeeeeet.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
- like the removed decals
- love the a* decal
- overall the bike is awesome but your front turn signals ruin the whole thing. seriously it was the first thing that caught my eye lol.

remove those and ill give you my stamp of approval. not like its worth anything but....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.