Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One time only deal for two lucky Kawiforum members! You can get a set of 08 Ninja 250 bodywork or 08ZX10R bodywork for half price from Attack Performance. The deal is you buy a set at regular price...post up a installation review on kawiforums with pics and we refund you half the purchase price!! Thats about 380.00!! Only one set of each available for this deal and if you don't post up a review, you don't get the refund..LOL..Sorry. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
One time only deal for two lucky Kawiforum members! You can get a set of 08 Ninja 250 bodywork or 08ZX10R bodywork for half price from Attack Performance. The deal is you buy a set at regular price...post up a installation review on kawiforums with pics and we refund you half the purchase price!! Thats about 380.00!! Only one set of each available for this deal and if you don't post up a review, you don't get the refund..LOL..Sorry. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
no 07-08 zx6r bodywork in this deal?

·
Registered
187 Posts
No Zx12 Eather Damn

·
Registered
127 Posts
thanks for the awesome deal AK!
I'm 90% done, just need to get the left side drilled for the frame slider and holes drilled for the dzus fasteners and I'll have the review up in the next day or two with pics. Which topic should I post the review under? Two wheel discussions? ZX-10R? Here?
So far so good, I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and fitment!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Man where the hell was I last August

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Planning on doing another one like this one but for ZX6R '07-'08???

I need a body!!! Especially at that sweet price!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts