Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo this is v nasty commin straight outta sizac tzown my titanium 06 now has with the ag hammer,power commander, and k&n air filter.its a deff-inate a neighbor hater. a map for this beast will complete this package. let me hear summin from my brothers . i've tried a few maps on the power commander site . but i'm tellin you there's more.yupp!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yo yo for you cats that got a full system or slip on that didnt come with an fi fix area p sell one for $50.00 bucks.yupp!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Originally posted by vballz
yo this is v nasty commin straight outta sizac tzown my titanium 06 now has with the ag hammer,power commander, and k&n air filter.its a deff-inate a neighbor hater. a map for this beast will complete this package. let me hear summin from my brothers . i've tried a few maps on the power commander site . but i'm tellin you there's more.yupp!
[:STFU3]

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Wow, I didn't want to blast him right out the gate. You guys sure took care of that! I try to make the newbs feel welcome and it crack me up when the taunts come out from the start. [:M120]

·
Registered
323 Posts
vballz how old are you? 16 or something? you remind me of that stupid movie "Torque", speak right cause I do not understand what the fock you said.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow, I lived in a pretty ghetto ass area of Detroit for 14 years and I still can't understand what the fuck that guy just said. He just took online ebonics to a whole 'nother level.... [:M120]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
take it easy on me people . i was just try'n to be funny i guess i missed the mark . did not mean to disrespect the forum gods. i'll work on it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Originally posted by vballz
take it easy on me people . i was just try'n to be funny i guess i missed the mark . did not mean to disrespect the forum gods. i'll work on it.
Yee gods man. Seriously, if I hadn't seen your second post, I would have wandered off to another thread. One of these will help get the joking bit across::D

And I'm guessing you were asking for a map for a PCIII. While I can't help on that, I'll always suggest that one go the dyno route and get a custom map. Especially if a lot of mods have been made. Remember: The dude with the exact same setup as you may live at a different altitude, od humidity level than you do. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.