Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find any specifically for this bike. Happy to use some universal fit items and I tryed a pair, but there's nil room on the right side with the Brake Master Cyl. in the way. Looks like I need some that have the inboard mount at the triple clamp.

All suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't seem to find any specifically for this bike. Happy to use some universal fit items and I tryed a pair, but there's nil room on the right side with the Brake Master Cyl. in the way. Looks like I need some that have the inboard mount at the triple clamp.

All suggestions are appreciated.
Hey. You can get some universals, but it's gonna take some tweaking. You'll see that there are welded steel caps in ends of bars that will need to be drilled and tapped to accept the machine screws that come with the guards. The handguard clamp will hit the master cylinder, so you may have to swap left and right to angle down. It's doable, but get ready to tinker a bit. You will also have to cut the end of your throttle tube off and move in toward center of bars. Hope this helps. 😀

1 - 3 of 3 Posts