Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I want to put some aftermarket bars on my Z750 and was wondering if anybody had some advice, suggestions or pics? I seen a nice set on a z1000, and I think they were Renthal Ultra-Low's or something along those lines???...either way they looked sick, and had a nice rider stance....I want the same.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

·
Registered
140 Posts
good question, which way to go?

personally, i feel like i could use a little more height on the bars when im just cruising, but then, when im riding agressively, i want them lower...

sorry i dont have an answer

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am going with the Renthal Ultra Lows. They retail for about $65 which is nothing... All you have to do with those is drill the holes for your controls. Measure twice...drill once. Relatively easy install from what I can tell. Drag bars are a little too low/flat for me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would go for the Acerbis handle bars , these are larger(longer) than the originals so you can throw the bike real hard into corners (and all so come out of the corner off course :D)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright.. I finally found out what buddy had on his bike... they are TAG Metal's "X5 CR-LOW" I didn't take it on the road...but sat on the bike and they felt fantastic. They're relatively cheap yet strong too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.