Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
yes, dont know what brand, i just know they're blue aluminum, weigh less than stock ones (its just a tad 'buzzier' feeling in the bars) and it was only a dollar more for a pair of those than for a single oem one, next time im home ill snap some pics if i remember

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'm fairly sure he just posts questions he already knows the answer to or doesn't try searching anywhere.
That explains the negative rep I just added to. First time ever posting neg rep, but that is one lazy-assed and downright stupid question for a guy who (supposedly) already has a bike! :wtf:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did u ever think that maybe i didnt know if bar ends were universal you fucking moron, man i hate kawiforums its loaded with nothing but a bunch of ass holes one fucking person in that thread actually said something worth while, if u dont like what someone puts in a fucking thread then dont look at the thread but no u gotta talk all that fucking shit cuz u guys are assholes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maybe he looked online and he didn't like any of the ones he found there. Sometimes other people know someone who has something rare or found some obscure site in japan or something where you can get really nice ones. That's what the entire point of forums is right? So people can share things with each other? Or is the point of a forum to be a total d-bag to someone who you just decide isn't asking a question that immediately meets your approval. You know, you don't HAVE to be an a-hole on your computer just because it's so easy and fun. Maybe you should go to a chat room or something with a snotty little attitude like that. God hates you. Die in a fire. :)

Maybe someone could tell him where to find a neato red seat. *snik*

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Maybe he looked online and he didn't like any of the ones he found there. Sometimes other people know someone who has something rare or found some obscure site in japan or something where you can get really nice ones. That's what the entire point of forums is right? So people can share things with each other? Or is the point of a furum to be a total douchebag to someone who you just decide isn't asking a question that immediately meets your approval. You know, you don't HAVE to be an asshole on your computer just because it's so easy and fun. Maybe you should go to a chat room or something with a cunty attitude like that. God hates you. Die in a fire. :)
He clearly does not search.And he posts multiple times in different forum sections asking the same questions before they can even be answered. Its is really obnoxious and annoying.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
faith is better than everyone dont you ppl get it, i mean comon hes got flaming faggoty red seats, bumpers,windscreen prolly dont have a girlfriend or a kid lives at home with his daddy and works at mcdonalds to spend money on his only possession and who knows it might be his dads for all we know

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
I looked at this thread not realizing it was yours.People wouldn't give you a hard time if you would just search for things and not make unnecessary posts. You are acting like a child grow up.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
What the fuck does "universal" or not have to do with it? Stop being an asshole by starting threads here asking stupid questions instead of searching or learning shit you should know already, you fucking dickhead! If you're such a great knowlegeable biker like you said when you PMed me with your BS, you'd know there are dozens of bar ends available. Instead you clog up our forum with shit that's not only been posted a million fucking times, but answered and flamed a million times too! Is it any wonder you've yet to get even the most minor positive rep in any of your posts? Time to turn that frown upside down and get a fucking clue asshole! Start acting like a freaking human being for a change - you might like this place and actually get an answer if you'd post a question that hasn't been answered at least once a month since this forum started. Either SEARCH or shut the fuck up! :2up:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill be back its not that hard to make another account, there was no reason at all for them to raggin on ppl wether it be me or someone else if someone has a question and u think its stupid or not if so then forget about it if u wanna give some advice then do it but damn they gotta make an ass of them selves fucknig ****** **** ass mexicans

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i never said a great knowlegable biker dumb fuck i just got the fucking bike, if it was a car id have no problem with it but no bikes arent like cars and how the fuck am i automaticly supposed to know EVERYTHING about this bike ur a fucking asshole u bitchass im still new to bikes thats why i ask questions u think its a dumb question so u become an asshole well guess what dick face forums are for ppl to ask and share info about shit fuck you

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and fyi to everyone having a fucking problem with me preach is right i didnt see any i liked and i didnt know if all the ends fit all bikes or not so i asked but yet ppl are assholes

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.