Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I have their stand for single-sided arms. The quality is ok except the wheel is shit and the mount for it bends whenever you put pressure on it, which is a big deal on a single.

I would think the universal would take a bit more abuse with two sides.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My friend had the front stand they make. It was okay, but not very stable when it comes to lateral movement. Personally I would spend a little more and better stands.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just buy the stand from checkered flag he is one of the sponsors here... communication sucks but high quality product and fast shipping got my after 5 working days (125.00 shipped), trust me you will not be disappointed.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Several of my friends, and my brother have both front and rear stands from Handy. They make a good product.

--David

·
Registered
295 Posts
I've got the Handy front and rear stands. I too am quite satisfied with the quality. In order to use the front one you need to first have the back one in place otherwise it's a bit unstable, but I think they are a good quality set. Of course they're cheap so they aren't the best, but if you are just wrenching on your own bike then I think they are great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.