Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
There isnt a huge following of Harleys in Australia. I cant think of one shop that just sells Harleys. They are all sold in shops that stock Kawasaki's and Yamaha's etc. I saw a drag racing show from the US that was highlighting Harleys and gawd there is some red kneck harley riders in the US.

Gareth

·
Registered
152 Posts
[:M53]em all Thats truly a disgrace.The reason we ride is for the freedom and feel of the ride. A bike is a bike, yeah some are uglier,slower and faster than others,those guys just ride to "look cool"[:M42]

·
Registered
138 Posts
They had to use a Kawi, 10 seconds of the Harley wouldn't have drawn as much of a crowd, and it would have cost them double the money.
Can you imagine those Harley guys with their jaws dropped as the 636 hung in there for 5 minutes WOT.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
It over heated is all I can say. If they would've given it proper ventilation and kept the temps down where they would've been under normal riding, that shop would've long been out of business before it went. And it didn't blow, sounds more like a seize from the description.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
They probably took some oil out of the poor thing to make it go quicker. My heart sunk when I read this but if I would've been there I would've been laughing at all of them for the entire 5 minutes that that biatch hung in there for. Pretty sure a hardly could not do that.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
It just shows the intelligence level of the typical Harley faggots...[:M120] I bet their moms are proud...

Inca, are you going to try and get a hold of the video? Please do...

·
Registered
57 Posts
i wouldnt mind seeing that video, it may be a shame to kill a new kwaka but it would be an impressive video. :D

it would be good to get the frame from the fd bike and just put a new engine in it ! el cheapo bike

ps. what do you guys think of my avatar [:p] mmmmmmmm can i have both of them !

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yeah i think thats pretty f$cked up that they did that. like stated before a harley would not have hung in there that long. piece of shit harley's[:M63]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ok am I the only one wondering why the hell it didnt hit a rev limiter....

by the description is sounds like it was hitting a rev limter..what's the deal?

·
Registered
530 Posts
the proposal I'd like to make to those idiots is as follows:
1. 2 teams, a harley team and a kawi team.
2. object of the "game": first to blow up the engine wins.
3. give the harley team a 636 (checked by the kawi team first to make sure oil, etc. are there).
4. give the kawi team a harley (checked by the harley team first).
5. same running conditions as what they did.
6. give the harley team 3:1 odds for the bet (based roughly on the ratio between the price of a harley nad the 636, so that each team has proportionately the same $ at stake)
7. offer to televise, put on radio, whatever.
8. no guns allowed. :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I think we should find out where exactly this shop is, sneak in at night, and plant c4 all over the place and blow it to hell. No one of that stupidity deserves to buy, sell, or be around motorcycles of any kind. Been a long time since I had the itch to kill. Where's my gun.......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damnnnnn .. that sucks ... killing a new born before it has time to walk ... people fear what they do not understand after all ..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's the way I see it:

1. By feeling the need to perform such a stunt, it only validates their inherent stupidity.
2. They are punished every day for riding a technologically-backwards machine (i.e. Harley).
3. They are further punished every day for having paid so much money for such an outdated POS.
4. When was the last time you saw a **good looking** chick on the back of a Harley?

BTW, fat, bloated, farmer's tan, yellow/brown/black/missing teeth, and bad hair do not make for a *good looking* chick. I think the only hot chicks I've ever seen on a Harley are the ones in the calendars. And everyone knows they go home to the sportbike guys. :D

As for the video, I'll ask the guy from the R6 site (he's the one who was there) if he can post it up or something.

And as for the shop, I only wish that shop was around where I am. Dumbasses...they actually make sportbike-squids look good.

inca jones

·
Registered
271 Posts
The joke's on those idiots -- they can't even figure out that the Harley dealer is ,making so much money on their POS bikes that he can afford to blow up a beautiful 636.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Fat ass, greasy, smelly, hairy, stinkin', stealin', two tooth havin', rat nasty beard havin, shit stained, urine drippin, trailer trash, rebel flag wavin', sqiud, punk ass, filthy, cockroach infested, sorry bunch of worthless mother fu#kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[:M7][:M63][:M53][:M47]:([}:)][V]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.