Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled up to a stop light yesterday and along pulled up a loud-ass Harley. A very nice looking bike if you're into that sort of thing. Don't ask me what kind because I am not into that sort of thing. I even give him a heads up, but he ignores me (another pet peeve of mine). I don't normally street race other bikers because the speeds we can achieve are dangerous and attention-gathering. However, this thing was so loud I just wanted to get away from it. Light goes green, I take off, shifting well below 6K RPM...next thing I know this jackass is sharing my lane. I give a conservative squeeze of the throttle to pull ahead and he thinks the race is on! Needless to say, I gave another less conservative squeeze of the right wrist amphetamine and left that little penis-compesating wannabe in the dust.

2002 Yellow/Black...Weee!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Cruise riders are either really cool or really dickheadish...there is no in between with those guys.

02 ZX6R (Yellow)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I had the same thing happed to me last summer. The faster I went the faster this guy went. Needless to say it went on for just a couple of times before I had to say BYE BYE !! What's worse...we were on the interstate and he still thought he had a chance... so I had a clear shot of no lights or signs to be worried about...just a clean shot down the road and away I went.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.