Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i won seat covers on ebay and i payed for them straight after and i still haven't got them. it was the 16th of this month and i am still waiting. i mean i live in london, england but i didn't think it takes this long to get here from the US.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
how did you pay?? email the person and find out what going on

·
Registered
239 Posts
depends on how the seller is shipping them to you. if they used US Postal service and selected Parcel Post, it can take up to 4 weeks b/c they would be coming by boat vs. airplane for express mail.

try emailing them to find out the shipping method and try to get a tracking ID number if possible.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
dont worry, hes a good guy. i have his covers and very happy. should have gotten the express mail option.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh so you think i will have them soon? good, i just can't wait until i put them on, there going to look soooo kewl!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Give it some time. John'sa good guy, you'll get your covers. I live in Toronto and it took about 4 weeks to get them (he was on vacation at the time I ordered them). I think they look awesome and were worth the wait (you have no idea how anxious I was to get them). I too did not take the express mail option.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have shipped to the UK time to time and depending on the means of shipping you can expect them in 1 week or as much as 4 weeks. John is cool. I bought my cover and while waiting for it dumped my bike. He understood and took it back without a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.