Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
A few threads on this one. You have to order from the UK shop cause no one carries it here in the states. Good luck emailing the company that makes it. I just want the side exhaust hanger and I cannot get a response.

Can anyone translate that to italian so I can email them?

http://www.hotperformance.it/

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yea this has been discussed before. It is a really cool looking exause, I would like to hear a sound clip.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
looks good BUT we'd have to find someone to import it over to us :(

·
Registered
487 Posts
did you tune your bike with your new super badass custom exhaust?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you tune your bike with your new super badass custom exhaust?
No I didnt... thats why it runs like shit. And its pretty much a straight pipe. Looks like motowerkz pipe. Im getting worried about not having back pressure.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
No I didnt... thats why it runs like shit. And its pretty much a straight pipe. Looks like motowerkz pipe. Im getting worried about not having back pressure.
You should instead be worried about not having a tune.

The motowerkz pipe does have a little bit of sound reduction in it though, its not just a straight pipe. A catless straight pipe would be obnoxiously, ear-splittingly loud.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I will help anyone get it from the UK if they want info. I live not far from them.

All I want in return is for someone to source me a Hopkins rep RX7 as I cannot get them in the UK :(

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
You don't need to worry about not having back pressure. You NEED to worry about the fact that you're probably now running VERY lean. Goodbye exhaust valves!

·
Registered
71 Posts
GMONEY all you need to do if get that tune from the 9er pipe and download the pc3 software and get the cable to plug and play for your bike

·
Registered
8 Posts
if you need help coordinating the effort across seas, email the magazine FAST BIKES....they are a sick publication out of the UK ....i read em every once in a while. I pick em up at barnes and noble. They are a magazine thats all about the normal everyday rider making his bike better or a normal rider who likes to take his bike to the trackdays every once in a while. Very similar crowd that we have here. Ive seen that exhaust on a bike they had, and they are very good about responding to people. they love to get their name out there, check em out

1 - 20 of 33 Posts