1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have talked with them regarding some items for my 2010 model. The picture above is for the 2012+ model.
Not all items are compatible with the earlier models, but everything shown on the website will go on the 2012+ models

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, I spoke w them via email and they said these bars are made for the 2012 650 and can install without any modification to the bike.
Going to order a set and see how they work out

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
562 Posts
VERY interested in some of the parts they're selling. PLEASE post backif you have something to comment on, regards the products/customer service you've received??

·
Registered
351 Posts
these are freely available in thailand, my mate has put them on his ninja but complains of numbness in his left hand after 100km or so....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Please don't loose track of the ORIGINAL thread of this: Has anyone ACTUALLY purchased from, or any experience dealing with this company called Bikerzbits?

I have just ordered a couple of pieces to see what's what! (Pivot & engine caps)
I deliberately requested to change that order minutes later, just to check their attention to customer service.
I had a response within the hour (IMPRESSED so far!)

I'll post additional feedback later...
Delivery times
Quality
e.t.c

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Please don't loose track of the ORIGINAL thread of this: Has anyone ACTUALLY purchased from, or any experience dealing with this company called Bikerzbits?

I have just ordered a couple of pieces to see what's what! (Pivot & engine caps)
I deliberately requested to change that order minutes later, just to check their attention to customer service.
I had a response within the hour (IMPRESSED so far!)

I'll post additional feedback later...
Delivery times
Quality
e.t.c
Good idea. Never thought of that trick.

sent from my fone.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yep, I ordered the master cylinder cover, oil plug, and side cover plugs.
Excellent quality, however the colour I was expecting was different.
I ordered titanium, and they look brown. If I remember, I'll post some pictures

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yep, I ordered the master cylinder cover, oil plug, and side cover plugs.
Excellent quality, however the colour I was expecting was different.
I ordered titanium, and they look brown. If I remember, I'll post some pictures
Good to know the order came through - shame about the colour. Interested to see the pics if you have time!

I have ordered red components, so will update accordingly when they arrive.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Here you go mdr1970. When I ordered the Titanium, I was expecting a grey colour like the frame, as I had purchased other items from other suppliers and they were a perfect match, but as you can see, they are a definite bronze/brown colour.

Attachments

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
I can't take any company seriously whose name has a 'z' to replace an 's'.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Brown, NOT titanium!

Here you go mdr1970. When I ordered the Titanium, I was expecting a grey colour like the frame, as I had purchased other items from other suppliers and they were a perfect match, but as you can see, they are a definite bronze/brown colour.
Hhmmm...AGREED, they are definitely not silver looking!
I can only HOPE red means red when my bits arrive.

Are you happy with the quality of the components??

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yes, very happy with the quality, they are machined and finished off extremely well.
Hopefully your red parts do not come off as pink!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yes, very happy with the quality, they are machined and finished off extremely well.
Hopefully your red parts do not come off as pink!
Thanks for the reply!
I'll feedback quality/colour results for other potential buyers!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wrong colour sent!?

I've been back to their site a few times now, and if you look at the picture attached - I think they have sent you the wrong colour.

I agree with you, Titanium should be a darker metalic grey. In the picture I have marked you can clearly see the brown you have received vs. what I believe to be the titanium.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hmmm, you might be right.
I never saw that photo before, so it may have been a new edition. The purple was certainly not available back then.
I never even tried to question it!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
To be honest, that color kind of reminds me of some titanium exhaust cans.

Maybe you should have ordered silver/metallic or something like that if available.

I am slightly color blind though, so I 'd better stfu :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts