Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
To be honest, that color kind of reminds me of some titanium exhaust cans.

Maybe you should have ordered silver/metallic or something like that if available.

I am slightly color blind though, so I 'd better stfu :D
Haha! Wouldn't that only affect greens and reds?
Anyway, not all items are available in all colours, and apart from black, the only other colour choice I wanted was what I thought was going to be the same titanium grey.
Doesn't matter now, I'm thinking of painting it myself one day. The pieces are bolted together so it may be workable. Just not sure how well Aluminium can take paint over anodising.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I used to buy Aprilia parts from the manufacturer and that browny coppery looking colour is exactly what they called titanium. Was slightly confused when I got my parts and was advised over the phone that I should have ordered silver.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Haha! Wouldn't that only affect greens and reds?
Anyway, not all items are available in all colours, and apart from black, the only other colour choice I wanted was what I thought was going to be the same titanium grey.
Doesn't matter now, I'm thinking of painting it myself one day. The pieces are bolted together so it may be workable. Just not sure how well Aluminium can take paint over anodising.
I think it has different degrees like farsightedness but I definitely see colors slightly, but not dramatically, different :shhh:

Can't help you with the painting but you 'd better test the paint on a small area first just to be sure. Or leave it as it is!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Parts arrived. They're RED! :)

Quality as mentioned previously is very good. The colour is definitely RED. A different red to my oil filler cap (may need to change that)
Only gripe, had to pay £15 import duty, inc postal charges for Royal Mail.

All in, VERY HAPPY!! Recommended!
Will be ordering other parts...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks good! At least they are the right colour!!
I would definitely get the matching oil filler cap, they look good

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Parts arrived. They're RED! :)

Quality as mentioned previously is very good. The colour is definitely RED. A different red to my oil filler cap (may need to change that)
Only gripe, had to pay £15 import duty, inc postal charges for Royal Mail.

All in, VERY HAPPY!! Recommended!
Will be ordering other parts...
They look nice indeed, black and red is a good combination.

1. Black & gold (mine :D)

2. Black and red

3. Black and blue

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anybody order items from bikerzbits in past few month. Still concerned about legitimacy and quality of their goods. Thinking to buy decals for my Z 650 would appreciate if you could share your experiences.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts