Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
i put them on my bike and the results were spectacular. throttle respons it retarded quick, top speed indicating was 228mph. and i could yank the front wheel in 6th gear going 55mph. [:Liar] woooo hooooooo

·
Registered
131 Posts
listen ulleh, if you is wantin the big big bomboclot power, you must be git gat getting dem impellalala. it are the most much power upins i ever seen. evaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr! i is has much iimpellers for you, special price only $49 in the next 30 seconds. if you is liking, i am are make it from coke can for yous alone. yes ulleh! all the bitches love you then! but seriously, they restrict airflow and decrease power. buy them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
its called hickonic, kinda like ebonics but for those people on the east coast. i think theres something in the water. JK Those are just like the tornado thing for a car right?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Okay most of this stuff is usually a scam.... but, has anyone thought of placing something like this just before the inlet side of the exhaust pipe. Now before i get flammed here, i'm talking about guys with aftermarket slip-on's and who have decided to take some packing out and cut out some baffling... in other words a shorty. NOW... I thought about putting this on to revive some of the lost backpressure. any thoughts? Aside the exhaust valve mod w/ slip on... would this be something even worth thinking about?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.