Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in the process of fabbing up the 10 tail, im not gonna be able to finish it:(. Ive been working 13-14 hr days to get some money up and i just dont have time to mess with it nor ride. Wich brings me to my next point, the worst one, Im probably gonna sell my bike. [xx(](check classifieds) It needs attention and i havent been able to give it to her nor to i see time to in the future. Ive had a blast on this thing and im sure the next guy will as well. Another reaso, i have to sell is because my truck is about dead and i want my own place. Kbb quotes $6780 retail and $4700 trade in. i would like to see $5700. Ill miss my bike alot but hopefully this time next year ill be in a new truck with a Suzuki in the back....

haha just kidding. Maybe a 07' 6r ...;) Anyway ill still hit up the forums or out on my Hyosung. Have a good one and pm me if your interested.

-Dan

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to say 6800 but im not sure, i know its under 7k

·
Registered
133 Posts
why dont u post a pic of the bike in its current condition. I doubt u will get what your asking because your bike is a project bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.