Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you hate when people ask you this? It's like they're trying to jinx you. I know there's only two types of riders, one that's gonna go down and one that went down. I just hate it when they ask or say you will one day.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
not yet for me either but i think like with a car enough time on the road with a bike it will happen thats why its a must to have frame sliders and gear

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
MY SECODE DAY OF OWNING MY BIKE SOME JACK ASS AT WORK CAME OVER AND ASKED ME IF I HAD CRASHED YET. I JUST IGNORED HIM AND STARTED TALKING TO ANOTHER CO WORKER. EFFIN A-HOLE, THIS SAME JOKER WANTED TO GO DOWN AND SEE MY BIKE THE FIRST DAY I RODE IT TO WORK THEN JUMPED ON IT WITHOUT ASKING AND PROCEEDED TO ASK ME IF I MIND IF HE TOOK IT FOR A RIDE. I SAID YOU MEAN LIKE I DID WHEN YOU SAT ON IT WITH OUT ASKING, HELL YEAH I MIND NOW GET THE EFF OFF MY BIKE. </end rant>

·
Registered
138 Posts
you know it sucks, but its true....its either male testosterone or some stupid cager(worse it could be both)that'll be the fate of how it happens[V]. Bikes are dangerous and i know all of us (if you dont you should) accepted that fact when we purchased a motorcycle.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Everyone goes down. Everyone. I think as long as you accept that, you're fine. Ignore the assholes and go about your business.

·
Registered
167 Posts
its going to happen to all of us. i just hope when i do go down im not in too bad of shape, the bike can be replaced or fixed but it will be a sad day for me when the 636 goes down. thats why i wear my gear, even though i get my *ss busted all the time for it. be safe out there guys and have a good time. you never know whats around the next bend.

·
Registered
204 Posts
just stay ahead of the game and don't stress the haters[:M95]

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Mine was last May. 50mph lowside at Texas Motor Sport Ranch. At least I was wearing full leathers. I still had pins in my finger for six weeks. Oh well, knock on wood...

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey stay safe out there you never know when its coming I didn't, I went down on Sunday of last week. People just don't pay attention some bitch pulled out in front of me and I T-boned her car!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.