Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

have you crashed yet?

830 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  ninjakid2gsxrsquid 
#1 ·
Don't you hate when people ask you this? It's like they're trying to jinx you. I know there's only two types of riders, one that's gonna go down and one that went down. I just hate it when they ask or say you will one day.

#5 ·
MY SECODE DAY OF OWNING MY BIKE SOME JACK ASS AT WORK CAME OVER AND ASKED ME IF I HAD CRASHED YET. I JUST IGNORED HIM AND STARTED TALKING TO ANOTHER CO WORKER. EFFIN A-HOLE, THIS SAME JOKER WANTED TO GO DOWN AND SEE MY BIKE THE FIRST DAY I RODE IT TO WORK THEN JUMPED ON IT WITHOUT ASKING AND PROCEEDED TO ASK ME IF I MIND IF HE TOOK IT FOR A RIDE. I SAID YOU MEAN LIKE I DID WHEN YOU SAT ON IT WITH OUT ASKING, HELL YEAH I MIND NOW GET THE EFF OFF MY BIKE. </end rant>

#8 ·
its going to happen to all of us. i just hope when i do go down im not in too bad of shape, the bike can be replaced or fixed but it will be a sad day for me when the 636 goes down. thats why i wear my gear, even though i get my *ss busted all the time for it. be safe out there guys and have a good time. you never know whats around the next bend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.