Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Story: So my plastics are melting and I needed to take pictures for the vendor who sold them to me. So I take all off all the front cowlings and even take off the headlights since it only takes two screws for someone to steal them.

My bike is now sitting pretty much NAKED and I think to myself... man I really wanna take her out for a spin. So with no headlight and no rear view mirrors I take her out and think wow this is actually pretty nice.. The next day I ride her to work and I'm like man streetfighter style is really nice. I roll up to our other office and one of my coworkers who used to ride a R6 ask to check out my bike with my new pipes. I trust him so he sits on my bike and ask if he can take it across the street. I'm like sure.... He zooms off and comes back and says... Man this is actually pretty cool like this...

So my question is how many people have ridden streetfighter style and what do you think? I'm almost tempted to make it a legal streetfighter!!!

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i stripped mine down one fall to clean the frame and engine, i strapped the headlight on and rode on thru the winter, naked.

well, i liked it i guess, but mine is a pretty green RR, can't do that to an RR permanatly. i wouldn't mind picking up an R for the project tho

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did the ride compare? Did you like Streetfighter style better than stock?

Personally I think Stock looks better but Streetfighter style feels cool... when I'm not speeding down the highway :)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yep I've done it because I was doing the headlight mod and was too lazy to put back all the fairings. Pretty cool...wouldn't even touch highway though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I rode mine without sides or bottom for a while. I really liked it like that. I wouldn't have minded dropping the front too, but I would need some different headlights.

Of course if you go streetfighter, you've got to start stuntin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts