Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
Uhhh...a Kawasaki Desmosedici? If you're going to spend the time doing that, aside from being able to tell what it is by looking at it, at least remove the "Ducati Corsa" logo from the front fender. lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm bullshitting around, not going for a complete makeover! It's supposed to look like a half breed. I did miss that logo though. lol.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by joejoe0187
I'm bullshitting around, not going for a complete makeover! It's supposed to look like a half breed. I did miss that logo though. lol.
I drooled over the Desmosedici RR in person at Laguna Seca for quite a while, so I'm more prone to notice little things like that, I guess. =)

·
Registered
879 Posts
holy shit... you guys are awesome with photoshop. now i want to see you make a real one. both designs kick ass IMO

·
Registered
193 Posts
I just hope kawasaki doesn't drop all the plastic like the other 07's that have been released. Too much engine showing on the new honda etc... IMHO.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Hate that rear hugger! I would, however, like to have a few scoops and vents in the tail like a lot of the other bikes are starting to have. I like the vents on the 1000RR.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.