Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not for newbes or big bikes.prob need a 250 ninja to trash this road, anyway im up here in north jersey visting a buddy so today took a ride up to O.C.C, on the way up 23 north in newfoundland i see a sign for CLINTON ROAD, i remember strange stories told about this particular byway, which winds its way through the forests of West Milford, so like a 18yo from a horror movie had to chack it out should have took the car first, every body talks about the highways out west those roads cant hold a candel to this road this road is one bad ass road most roads have s turns this one has L turns out of nowere could go no faster then 40 on this road, but the funny thing is that it wants you to go faster, bewere ther are so many skid marks on this road, it's like the road is telling you to leave. note dont ride on this road alone when i was on it as for as i got before i turned around after i seen to many speed signs with pentagrams panted on them did not see anther car was also told that cops dont go on that road un thay have to. and allways with ther guns close, take away the weird stuff this road has to be the road were you leve your brains back out the highway and take only your balls onto this road..............ps has anybody here has been on this road if so this road as bad i took it or have i been rideing in florida to long

·
Registered
71 Posts
ive been on this before in my car, never on the bike, probly would be a nice tricky ride i should try it... but dont go at dark Weird NJ stuff its really freaky

·
Registered
174 Posts
i live in the area of clinton road and i have been on that road a million times. nothing ever happened to me. i have been there in the middle of the afternoon and even at midnight and later. the only thing was a few kids in a car tried to follow me. so i started messing around with them. i had a huge spot light in my car so my friend stuck his head out the sunroof and shined the spotlight in theyre eyes. stupid kids. but as for being a cool road to ride i think its more fun in a car its kinda tight to be on a bike and like the other posts say there are skid marks all over and theres gravel so it would be kinda nasty for a bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.