Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not for newbes or big bikes.prob need a 250 ninja to trash this road, anyway im up here in north jersey visting a buddy so today took a ride up to O.C.C, on the way up 23 north in newfoundland i see a sign for CLINTON ROAD, i remember strange stories told about this particular byway, which winds its way through the forests of West Milford, so like a 18yo from a horror movie had to chack it out should have took the car first, every body talks about the highways out west those roads cant hold a candel to this road this road is one bad ass road most roads have s turns this one has L turns out of nowere could go no faster then 40 on this road, but the funny thing is that it wants you to go faster, bewere ther are so many skid marks on this road, it's like the road is telling you to leave. note dont ride on this road alone when i was on it as for as i got before i turned around after i seen to many speed signs with pentagrams panted on them did not see anther car was also told that cops dont go on that road un thay have to. and allways with ther guns close, take away the weird stuff this road has to be the road were you leve your brains back out the highway and take only your balls onto this road..............ps has anybody here has been on this road if so this road as bad i took it or have i been rideing in florida to long

·
Registered
476 Posts
lol [:Dumbass]

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i cant right for shit but the road showed me who wass the boss so i had to tell you guys. maybe if you get some time up ther you can give it a try. staying away from that road

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
us ninja riders are allways looking for new and tighter streets to run so i jest wanted to share what i found and give you my take

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
google earth it man.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
lol its funny cause i crashed on that road :D

probably shouldnt have been going 80mph....

G

·
great. i read the title of the thread, then the thing below ur name says ur in orlando. then i find out its a road in jersey. got very excited there for a moment :(

·
Registered
347 Posts
the man didn't clam to be a journalist. he got excites is butt hole muscle looked like this o. Didn't snap any pics huh?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no don't own a dig cam wish i had a camcorder. if i did you shit your pants jest looking at the ride. bty i am from florida jest up here visting a buddy of mine

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ninjakid if ther was a road like this down ther bikeweek would be a ghost town this road is bad. i wonder who would have the balls to ride this at night

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i found some and posted some pics of the road and a link of sat photo on the zx6r old school

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been on that road before...never on the bike though...it's on the weird NJ website...Def. a difficult road to drive let alone ride through at high speeds...I was in my AWD eclipse and was still having issues..Did you notice how when you entered the road you got absolutely no cell phone service, no matter what provider you have? [:M24]

·
Registered
759 Posts
I lived near there when I was a kid (early 70s). I'm sure I've been on it at some point. I'm going to have to check it out next time head to north Jersey to visit my Dad.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.