Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, just took all my fairing off and tank off, cleanin the K&N filter element and tightening the headerbolts..just wondering if you guys thought this header is stock, i dont think it is, but i bought it like this and dont have a clue. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
If that is a 02 then no, the stock header does not ahve any springs on it. There should be some balance tubes between the 1-2 and the 3-4 tubes right after the header mounts to the motor.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea what kind it is? Hotbodes? The guy tricked it out with alot of stuff from that outfit..(solo seat, integrated blinkers)..

·
Registered
442 Posts
Doesn't look like the stock one. Like sneakyws6 said there are no springs on the stock on. It doesn't look very good for being an aftermarket either though.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,894 Posts
Yeah...doesn't look like it would have any performance gains at all...but it also doesn't look stock. Strange...

How do you like the Gilles rearsets? They look bad ass, but I've heard they flex a bit.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
The aftermarket footpegs on your bike.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
um..they look super badass but they ALWAYS come loose so if you buy them either buy longer metic bolts and put nots on inside or load them up with loctite..but yeah i like them alot mroe than factorys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.