Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, here are my recent mods that i just got installed. First off, a full yoshimura was put on, but i kept the jardine exhaust. This thing sounds mean. Midrange torque has picked up quite a bit while high end torque is outta the roof. I will post up sound clip soon and going next week for a couple of dyno runs. Will keep you guys updated.

-Red Pazzo shorties, Red stainless Steel brake line and Gold Scott's Steering Damper. The shorties and brake line are probably the best mods on this bike. The feedback from the brake are simply stunning, no more line expansion, just instant braking. The kawi stock brakes were very good, now they are amazing. The pazzo's are also very comfy, they are a huge improvement over the stock levers. Despite the heavy price i highly recommend them. As for the Scott's, I haven't really felt the need yet, but i'm planning on taking my bike to the track, where it will surely come in handy. Here are some pics of the bike as it stands.

In the upcomming week in getting a decal kit with flames like the 07 special ed, I'm also going to change the stock tires for 2 ct's or pirelli corsa 3's. My stock one have close to 5000km's (rougly 2 200 miles) and middle treads are getting thin. I'd also like to change the sprocket at the same time, either -1 / +1 or -1 / +2(AFAM sprocket) with a red Ek chain.

This winter i'd like to get some racing magnesium wheels, and powder coat em black. Or if anybody has got some for sale, i'd be willing to send money via paypal to get em now. From what i've read it seems like they make a huge difference. Does anyone know if these are made to be ridden on the street. I'm planning on using my bike about 80/20 (street / track) and wondering if i should same em for track only.
Thanks guys, enjoy the pictures, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good choices IMO. I don't like the flames but to each his own.

Can you detail what you did for your tag? I'd like the same setup as yours (stock lights, moved plate) but seems like everything I see is bikelitez, etc.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my tag i simply cut the stock tail bracket, inverted it and mounted it to the passenger peg. A really ******* way that looks good, i can take some closer pics if youd like

·
Registered
885 Posts
Great looking bike!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.