Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've read about 20 threads titled the same thing...Oh and I guess I should say hello and thank you for all the wonderful how-to section...Ok, now I just finished doing the dual headlight and city light mod...I've turned the knobs that all the articles state to turn however nothing is happening..on either side...so obviously I'm doing something wrong..is there a particular direction to turn or just 1 side that moves ...what's the trick, lowering the low beam or raising the high beam....either way thanks in advance for the explanation...

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey blwnblue...just wanted to say nice bike...it looks familiar haha. i just recently got a '06 636 spec ed. and i'm totally in love with it.....my first bike...i was between this and a gsxr 600....tooootally made the right choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hey blwnblue...just wanted to say nice bike...it looks familiar haha. i just recently got a '06 636 spec ed. and i'm totally in love with it.....my first bike...i was between this and a gsxr 600....tooootally made the right choice.
Yup you did!! I have a buddy that has a 03 GSXR 600 & a 1000 ...yesterday we rolled to go eat and he wanted to take his GF... the 600's battery was dead and his 1000 doesn't have pegs for a passenger due to the exhaust..so we decided to trade bikes..he's always called my bike a kawisucky and wondered why I chose the bike I did!! I told him bc it's faster and it looks better :p especially now that BOTH headlights come on...well he loved my bike over his 600 ..and well there really is no comparison to his 1000...except that he stated that my bike just wants to fall into turns where his 1000 takes a lil work...but there is no comparison in power to a liter bike...I LOVED IT and kinda wanna a zx-10 but I'm a newbie and it's prolly in my best interest to stay away from a liter bike...but anyway...as far as his 600 he just outright stated my bike is the better bike in all aspects after riding it....Plus watching my bike roll.. MMMM sexy!! plus I was able to notice all the turning of heads it did...and it helped that we are close to the same weight and I've had my suspension set up so if you haven't done that...DO IT!! it makes your new bike into a BETTER and SAFER new bike...sorry for the book...I'm in love with it, what can I say :lick:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
****NEVERMIND**** The screws move it up and down... :violent:
is this the same as an 03-04 cuz i have been having the same problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts