Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The headlight on my 03 zx636 only comes on when I start the bike, I thought it used to come on when I turned my key on. Can someone confirm this for me? :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
my 03 only comes on after the bike is started. I too wondered this for a while but i like it, saves on my battery. plus i have hids so my ballasts don't try and ignite at the same time the bike is trying to start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek: Thank you, I was a little stressed for a bit, but almsot embarrased to ask the question.
lol Now I can go back out and finish putting on my tail section. I bought a targa fender eliminator, after wiring the signals and license plate light, i turned the key on to test everything... and for some reason it is the first time I noticed the headlight does not turn on unless started. I knew there was no way I could have messed with the headlight but needed a little reassurance :rolleyes:

·
Registered
187 Posts
The Lights only come on after you have started the bike, but after you turn the ignition off, they still stay on until you turn the key completly off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts